FAQ -Frequently Asked Questions-
Below you will find (frequently asked questions ) faq's for the ATM/Kiosk Business industry...
If you have any other questions- please email us today.
I need to sell my ATM route - where & how?
Keep track, find paperwork serial numbers and in what condition are they- poor, moderate, or excellent condition. Addresses of each ATM machine's location and the managers/owners contact information. How many ATMs are on location or in warehouse? All Bookeeping records, Gross annual sales, Asking price.
You can write a 100-200 word text ad and post it on ATM Routes for sale, or call 800-956-8363
The Future of the ATM Machine distribution business?
Originally, when the first ATM was invented in 1969, it was not designed to perform all the functions it provides today. However, these days ATM wholesale distributors have a growing variety of ATM's with diverse functions, depending on the requirements of their customers. Due to growing demand and technological development, Our wholesale ATM distributors can now offer their customers ATM's that have Internet access, and even provide for people with disabilities. These days, people need to be able to manage their bank accounts as well as have safe and convenient places to access their money. An ATM distributor is essential in providing ATM services. This is a 14 Billion Dollar a Year Business, ATM prices.
How do I make revenue with my atms?
Revenue Sources for an ATM Machine:
Most of the profits from an ATM business comes from the ATM transaction fees. There are two types of transaction fees:
1. User Fee or Surcharge Fee: this is the fee collected from the cardholder by the ATM owner for using the machine.
2. Interchange Fee: This is the fee paid by the cardholder's financial institution to the ATM owner.
As a wholesale ATM distributor you can be part of the profit sharing of both transaction fees. Depending on how the business relationship is set up, transaction fees are shared. For instance, if the owner of the venue leases the ATM machine, he/she will share more of the transaction fee. If the distributor retains ownership of the ATM machines, they will retain a larger share of the transaction fee.
3) Digital Signage: Ads displaying on top of your ATMs, usually through a Smart Screen, also known as Smart ATM Toppers. Local store owners will want to benefit by advertising on your ATMs digital ads ads.
ATM Facts and Benefits:
• The typical ATM customer will spend 15% more than a non-ATM customer in a convenience store. This percentage rises in a bar, nightclub, or restaurant location
• Indoor and free standing ATMs are the most widely used types of machines, followed by drive through machines
• Half of adult Americans use ATM machines on a regular basis; higher income Americans use them most often • 40% of regular ATM users will visit a machine an average of 10 times per month • 60% of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, and 51% between 35 and 49 use ATMs an average of 8 times a month • The average withdrawal is $60.00
• According to a recent survey, 43% of customers prefer to receive cash from ATMs regardless of whether or not their bank is open or not BENEFITS:
• The average ATM customer will spend a substantial portion of site accessed money with your business.
• Brings customers to your business so that they may access the ATM. • Provides ultimate convenience to your customers.
• Saves your business from having to take checks. • Eliminate credit card charge backs.
• Saves your business the percentage you would normally pay the bank on credit card transactions; it generates income with every transaction.
• Attracts more customers, increases sales, and reduces bad check losses to zero.
Where can I advertise my ATM Company?
On the ATM Directory of Opeators/ ATM Companies listed USA!
An ATM card allows you to deduct money for purchases from your bank account with the help of a system known as ATM processing. ATM processing requires a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to be entered before a purchase or transaction is made. ATM processing can be a time consuming process and is sometimes best left to the experts who have experience in this area. Pease contact our customer service representatives for more information on the comprehensive ATM processing wholesale package that we provide.
If you operate a retail establishment, you can save a substantial amount on processing costs by making use of our wholesale ATM machine processing service. You just need to add a PIN pad if you do not already have one. If your swipe terminal includes an internal PIN pad then there's no need to invest in an external one. However, processing ATM cards as a regular credit card transaction may mean paying more for processing.
What is an ATM? AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Cash machine" redirects here. For the Hard-Fi song, see Cash Machine.
An NCR Personas 75-Series interior, multi-function ATM in the United StatesSmaller indoor ATMs dispense money inside convenience stores and other busy areas, such as this off-premises Wincor Nixdorfmono-function ATM in Sweden.
An automated teller machine or automatic teller machine (ATM, American, Australian, Malaysian, Singaporean, Indian,Maldivian, Hiberno, Philippine and Sri Lankan English), also known as an automated banking machine (ABM, Canadian English), cash machine, cashpoint, cashline, minibank, or colloquially hole in the wall (British and South African English), is an electronic telecommunications device that enables the customers of a financial institution to perform financial transactions, particularly cash withdrawal, without the need for a human cashier, clerk or bank teller.
On most modern ATMs, the customer is identified by inserting a plastic ATM card with a magnetic stripe or a plastic smart card with a chipthat contains a unique card number and some security information such as an expiration date or CVVC (CVV). Authentication is provided by the customer entering a personal identification number (PIN).
Using an ATM, customers can access their bank deposit or credit accounts in order to make a variety of transactions such as cashwithdrawals, check balances, or credit mobile phones. If the currency being withdrawn from the ATM is different from that in which the bank account is denominated the money will be converted at an official exchange rate. Thus, ATMs often provide the best possible exchange rates for foreign travellers, and are widely used for this purpose. Yet it seems on modern ATMs foreign cash currency is not processed or possibly rejected when deposited or at least is not originally expected by the machine.